Friday, February 20, 2015

A little of this and that

Cedrik- 10yo with TB pericarditis. Drained 8 liters of fluid from his abdomen 2 days ago. Didn't even flinch.
Burning of the mountains, to prepare for the new season of crops.

I thought this baby was born with no eyes, but turns out the eyelids were flipped inside out and swollen. Antibiotic and steroid drops and everything will be okay


Pineapple plants!

The women here are rockstars

Keeping track of the boys, like a true pediatrician.

And, lastly, why Sinai is the best program ever...





4 comments:

  1. Britt ... It's Vickie Fulkerson. I just wanted to tell you you're brave and amazing and I admire the work you're doing so much. I didn't know you were gone!! But now that I know, I'm all caught up on your blogs. Know I'm here reading. :-) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vickie! It's quite an experience, I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. Hope all is well!

      Delete
  2. Hi Brittany! You are an inspiration. I love reading your blog and learning so much. Nothing you do is easy, but you have so much strength, passion, courage, and of course love. Thank you for everything you do. I miss you. Keep doing you <3
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I miss and love you! Hope I get to see you all soon :)

      Delete